Tuesday 3 May 2011

Dear EX..~(^_^)~..

Dear EX,
If you leave me without any reason, please don't come back to me with an excuse.

And dear my lovely EX, I'm not going to pretend you don't exist. Instead, I'll do something better. I'll show you I'm doing alright without you.. Because I know, i deserve someone better than you.

Let me remind you,three things you should never break: relationships, promises, and hearts.. And you know what? You broke all of them!! Sometimes, I wish you were in my shoes. So that one day you'd be able to understand my pain I go through for you..

You know what?Your first mistake, was leaving me. your second mistake was allowing me to realize that I can live without you...I'd rather be single than to be lied to, cheated on, and disrespected.
I have cried enough, and if I can keep all my tears, I'll fucking drown you into them! I've bleed enough.. I've been strong enough.. And I can't hold on any longer..
And I promise.. Someday you'll regret for leaving me..You'll think back and say "Damn, that girl really DID loved me.."
Sincerely,Me.


1 comment: